Discover what SCRAIL® fasteners have to offer.LEARN MORE
Nails made from wood are one of the oldest known fasteners in the world. With LIGNOLOC®, the first collated wooden nails ever made, BECK has initiated the next evolution stage now.
Pure holding power and superior corrosion protection make these staples a commodity that you can count on. In addition, the new F46 40-315 fence stapler from FASCO® is the perfect complement to the BECK fence stapling system. Ideal for hi tensile wire fences, chain link fences, animal enclosures and much more.
CLICK HERE for more DETAILS
SCRAIL® SUBLOC® PRO was developed to avoid subﬂoor squeaks that result from micro movement of the wood.
The upper threads grab into the deckboard and prevent micro movement of the wood even in the event of wood shrinkage. No smooth shank between the upper and lower threads prevents board movement that can lead to squeaking and creaking.
- Aggressive double threads for squeak-less subﬂoors
- Vastly improved holding power vs ring shank nails
- Quickly driven with a air-driven nailer
- Reduces the need for callbacks, saves cost for builders, and increases customer satisfaction
*Detailed Plywood, OSB and AdvanTech® performance data available on request.
Corrosion protection doesn't always have to be costly. With FasCoat® finish developed by BECK a credible alternative is released to the market.
Super-sized SCRAIL® Fasteners for industrial strength heavy duty applications.
- Quickly driven by a 4 - 5" pneumatic nailer
- Removeable and adjustable
- Incredible holding power
|Length:||4'' - 4 1/2" - 5''|
20° Plastic Strip
|Collation Type:||20° Plastic Strip|
Individual lengths and materials are available upon request!
- Heavy Duty Crating & Pallets
- Heavy Duty & Timber Framing
- Engineered lumber
- Landscape timbers
- Wharves, docks & boardwalks
- Pole barns, timber frames
- Concrete forms
- Noise barriers
- Log home construction
- Retaining walls